Home | Download | News | Walks | About Us
FAQs| Contact Us|Safety | Legal
© 2016 Rushen Heritage Trust. All Rights Reserved.
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
1. At times you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (name, email address, postcode etc.). By entering your details in the fields as requested you enable the Publisher to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, the Publisher will treat that information in accordance with this Notice. All email correspondence includes instructions on how to ‘unsubscribe’ from the service to which you have subscribed. The Publisher will act in accordance with current legislation. This Notice does not apply to companies that the Publisher does not own or control.
2. Use of Data. The Publisher will use your personal details and information it obtains from other sources to provide you with its goods and services, for administration and customer services, for marketing, and to ensure that the content, services and advertising that it offers are tailored to your needs and interests. The Publisher may keep your information for a reasonable period for these purposes. The Publisher may need to share your information with its service providers and agents for these purposes. The Publisher may disclose personal data in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
3. IP Address. When you visit our site, we may also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
4. Sharing Data. The Publisher may also share your information with its partners in the travel, leisure, entertainment, advertising, and media business for marketing purposes or it may send you information about other organisations’ goods and services. The Publisher or its partners may contact you by mail, telephone, e-mail or other electronic messaging service with offers of goods and services or information that may be of interest to you e.g. leisure services and entertainment. By providing the Publisher with your landline and/or mobile telephone numbers or email address you consent to being contacted by these methods for these purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing information from the Publisher or from the Publisher’s business partners tick the appropriate box on the form you complete.
5. Transfer of Personal Data out of the Isle of Man. By providing the Publisher with your personal information you also consent to the Publisher transferring your information to countries or jurisdictions that may not provide the same level of data protection as the Isle of Man, if necessary for the above purposes. If the Publisher does make such a transfer, it will, if appropriate, put a contract in place to ensure that your information is protected. The Isle of Man has similar provisions as the UK in respect of transfer of information.
6. Third Party Data. If you provide the Publisher with information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data including sensitive personal data and that you have informed them of the Publisher’s identity and the purposes (as set out above) for which their personal data will be processed.
7. Links to Third Party Sites. The Publisher links to a variety of other sites and it may display advertisements from third parties on the Website. The Publisher is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these sites and third party advertisers, nor for the way in which information about their users is treated. Unless expressly stated, the Publisher is not an agent for these sites or advertisers nor is it authorised to make representations on their behalf.
8. Requests. You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information the Publisher holds about you (for which the Publisher may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. If you wish to exercise your rights to this information contact us using the form available on the Website.
9. Monitoring. For quality control and training purposes, the Publisher may monitor or record your communications with it.
10. Changes in Your Data. If your personal details change, if you change your mind about any of your marketing preferences or if you have any queries about how the Publisher uses your information, please let the Publisher know using the form available on the Website.
11. Changes to this Policy. This data protection notice may change and therefore you should review it regularly. The Publisher will notify you of any changes where required to do so.