13. Winners will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted via the Isle of Man Walks website and promoted on social media sites as measured, recorded and verified by RHT.
14. The winner will be notified by email by Monday 8th May 2017.If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will deliver and present the prize to the winner and request a presentation photo with the winner for local media and the RHT website.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Manx law.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and their entry in any publicity material, on the Isle of Man Walks and RHT websites and in the Calendar. They are also happy for the image to be added to the Isle of Man Walks app at the waypoint closest to where their photo was taken. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be announced publicly on Monday 8th May 2017.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Please direct any enquiries to email@example.com
1. The promoter is: Isle of Man Walks as part of Rushen Heritage Trust, IOM Charity No. 1166 whose registered office is at Baycliffe, Tower Road, Bradda West, IM9 6PP.
2. The competition is open to residents of the Isle of Man except the RHT Heritage Coordinator who is the sole person organising the competition. The competition will be judged by the public through voting on the Isle of Man Walks website.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.isleofmanwalks.com/photography-competition.html and will also be advertised on Facebook and Twitter.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be Monday 17th April 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Download the Isle of Man Walks App
- Choose one of the walks on the app and take a picture on the walk
- Send the picture to us using our website form or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us where on the walk the picture was taken and why you have chosen it
9. All entries must be photographs taken by the entrant at a point along one of the routes on the Isle of Man Walks app and must be of high resolution, in landscape format, without any additional text or promotional material on them.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is £100 in gift vouchers of the winner’s choice with their photo on the front of the calendar and a copy of the calendar. Eleven runners up will also receive a copy of the calendar. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS