The website (“the Website”) is owned and operated by Rushen Heritage Trust (“the Publisher”), Isle of Man registered charity number 1166.
Use of and access to the Website is subject to the following terms, which include:
Copyright Notice and Licence
Data Protection Notice
Access to particular areas of the Website may be subject to additional terms to which you must consent in order to use those areas.
The Publisher has complete discretion in determining if your use of the Website violates these terms. These terms may change and therefore you should review them regularly. The Publisher will notify you of any changes where required to do so.
1. BY ENTERING THE WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS THEN PLEASE LEAVE THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
2. Links. No metatags, hyperlinks, or other forms of linkage whatsoever to any other site may be imposed on the website without the prior express written consent of the Publisher.
3. Viruses. If you knowingly send or infect the Website with a virus or other malware then the Publisher retains the right at its sole discretion to pursue you for all legal fees (including its own and those of any third party), damages and other expenses that may be incurred by it as a result of your actions.
4. Liability. The Publisher accepts no liability in respect of the content of any third party material appearing on the Website or in respect of the content of any other website to which the Website may be linked. The Publisher makes no warranty in respect of the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the contents of this Website and accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever and however arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of access to and use of this Website, including without limitation acting or failing to act in reliance on any information contained herein.
5. Indemnity. You understand that you are personally responsible for your behaviour while on the Website, and agree to indemnify and hold the Publisher, its officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense of any kind (including legal fees and costs) that they may incur in connection with a third party claim or otherwise, in relation to your use of the Website, access to the Website, your violation of either these Terms or the rights of any third party, any other matter in connection with your participation in the services on the Website.
6. Force Majeure. The Publisher does not warrant that functions contained in the Website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Publisher or the server(s) that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of the Isle of Man without regard to conflict of law principles, and users agree that all legal proceedings relating to the matters herein shall be adjudicated solely in the courts of the Isle of Man.
TERMS OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE