USE OF THE ISLE OF MAN WALKS IDENTITY
The Isle of Man Walks name and logo (“the Brand Marks”) are the property of Rushen Heritage Trust, which has exclusive rights to use the term and design in the promotion of products, services, businesses and websites. Although the rights to the Brand Marks are exclusively owned by Rushen Heritage Trust, permission is herby given for third parties to use the Brand Marks in certain circumstances. The following policy defines when and how you may refer to the Brand Marks without express permission from Rushen Heritage Trust.
1. You may use the Isle of Man Walks name (but not the Isle of Man Walks logo) only if it is expressly stated that you are not Rushen Heritage Trust or Isle of Man Walks and that you do not represent Rushen Heritage Trust or Isle of Man Walks. A disclaimer on the homepage of your website or front page of any printed publication should make this clear.
2. You may use the Isle of Man Walks name (but not the Isle of Man Walks logo) in descriptions of your product, service, business or website only to provide accurate information to the public about yourself.
3. You may not incorporate the Brand Marks into the name or logo of your product, service, business or website.
4. You may not use the Isle of Man Walks logo without express permission of Rushen Heritage Trust.
5. If you would like to use the Isle of Man Walks logo, or use the Brand Marks for any other use, please contact us. In most circumstances your use will be approved if:
6. Rushen Heritage Trust has complete discretion in determining if your use of the Brand Marks violates this policy.